NITROUS EFFECT BRAND MANAGER
Seeking enthusiastic person to be responsible for nurturing and promoting the Nitrous Effect agency collective. This individual will identify brand awareness opportunities, conduct market research and gather analytics. This role will focus on driving market strategy, and supporting the Nitrous Effect sales team. This position is perfect for an entrepreneurial self-starter who has the desire to help build a growing brand.
Strategic thinking, initiative, and superb communication and collaboration skills are also required since the Brand Manager is charged with ensuring that the sales and marketing teams meet all goals by providing direction and monitoring progress.
This position requires a blend of the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing strategy based on established brand goals
- Work under direction of VP of client solutions, supporting marketing & sales efforts
- Create and manage business development campaigns designed to qualify warm leads and acquire new customers via means like research, emails, phone and direct mail.
- Undertake and monitor research to support the business development team Develop good knowledge regarding priority verticals, trends and targeted key accounts
- Generate awareness for the Nitrous Effect by:
- Identify networking conferences and events and creating a spreadsheet
- Identifying speaking opportunities for our leadership team
- Developing and executing a social strategy to support our short and long-term goals
- Perform various tasks, like scheduling calls/meetings and recording minutes when needed
- Identify and manage cross-agency teams for internal projects and initiatives
- Responsible for drafting press releases, handling updates to website and collateral
- Research and analysis of prospects for meetings, conferences and lead gen
- Creating/customizing pitch decks for NE pitches
The core skills, abilities and knowledge key to success in this position include:
- Knowledge/experience around Account-Based Marketing and Selling
- Must be a driven self-starter with little micro-management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or related field
- Experience in sales/marketing role
- High standards of quality, efficiency and effectiveness (high performance)
- High level strategic thinking ability
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal personnel
- Adaptability, flexibility and problem solving
- Confidence, positivity and imperviousness
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment, under tight deadlines
- Performance will be measured based on mutually agreeable quotas
If you’re passionate about achieving amazing results (while having fun) every day, we want to meet you. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
No phone inquiries accepted. Equal Opportunity Employer.