Host: John Launius, Executive Director, Vidzu Media
Guest: Tracie Gildehaus, Sr. Director, Innovation & Strategic Insights, The Maritz Institute
In this episode of The Nitrous Effect podcast, Vidzu’s Executive Director and official podcast host, John Launius, welcomes Tracie Gildehaus, Sr. Director, Innovation & Strategic Insights at The Maritz Institute, to discuss the upcoming Innovation by Design Summit taking place September 27-28 at St. Louis Union Station.
The event celebrates the unique intersection of innovation and behavioral design, where more than 1,000 corporate innovators, entrepreneurs and university students in attendance will not only be inspired and exposed to new innovative methods, but will also benefit from the strong focus of applicability to the business world.
Running Time: 19:48
In This Episode:
- Opening with John Launius
- Introduction to Tracie Gildehaus & The Maritz Institute
- The Maritz Institute Mission & Background
- Origin of the Institute, Organizational Goals & Achievements
- Goals for the Innovation by Design Summit
- Special Guests, Speakers, & Event Experiences
- Who will be in Attendance
- St. Louis’ Role in Forward-Looking Innovation
- Key Takeaways that will be Sparked from the Event
- How to Attend the Summit & Interact with the Event
To learn more about the Innovation by Design Summit and/or to register for the event, visit the official event page.
Stay connected to the event via social media by following The Maritz Institute @maritzinstitute and the hashtag #IXDS16.